1/ Tipping Point presents players with real-world climate questions in fun, semi cooperative game.
2/ Ekotys is a brand that uses sustainable materials to build their games and toys.
3/ Solar robot. Learn how to make a moving robot using solar panels and motor skills.
4. Wingspan. You play as a bird enthusiasm and your goal is to attract birds to your aviary.
5. Pandemic: Iberia. A Disease-combating game where each player must take a specific role: nurse, sailor or railwayman and travel around Iberia (currently Spain) cooperating to find cures for four diseases: malaria, typhus, yellow fever and cholera.
7. Weather station. This weather station from KidzLabs is a great easy way to learn about weather and the greenhouse effect.
8. Evolution: the Beginning is a game where “players adapt their species in a dynamic ecosystem where food is scarce and predators lurk. Traits like Hard Shell and Horns will protect your species from Carnivores, while a Long Neck will help them get food that others cannot reach. With over 4,000 ways to evolve your species, every game becomes a different adventure.”
9. Oceans “depicts the boundaries between the known world near the ocean’s surface, and the mysteries lurking in Earth’s deepest unexplored region. Enter a vast, underwater cosmos: a mysterious interconnected world of sharp teeth, glowing eyes, and black ink, where your survival depends on your ability to adapt to the unknown.”