Here is a list of questions you can use for this unit. Please choose the ones you are interested in researching further. At least one of your questions should use a primary source.
- What are the elements of a short film?
- What is the original version of my story?
- What are the different versions of my story?
- What are the steps of a stop motion film?
- What does an Animator do?
- What does an Stop Motioner do?
- What is the purpose of a moral?
- What camera angles can I use to make this film?
- How to write a script?
- How to make a story board?
- How to use Stop Motion app?
- How to use FlipaClip (animation app)?
- How to use a camera? or a phone?
- How to edit a film using iMovie?
- How color affects the mood of a film?
- How can I find music I can use for this project? (free rights)
- How music influences the mood of the film?
- Do stories need morals?
- Are moral tales universal?
- Can you change someone’s moral compass by watching a film?
- Is the form more important than the message?