Here is a list of questions you can use for this unit. Please choose the ones you are interested in researching further. At least one of your questions should use a primary source.
- What kind of hotels are available in China for quarantine?
- What does an interior designer do?
- What does an adult and a child need to be in quarantine for 14 days?
- What materials can we use to build the scale model?
- What makes a room comfortable?
- What kind of exercise can you do in a room and what props you need?
- What can we learn from other pandemics when it comes to designing spaces?
- What should be the center of the room? (based on what they plan to do most of the time)
- How do you use space efficiently?
- How do we maintain personal relationships when separated from people?
- How can we maintain physical, mental and spiritual health during quarantine?
- How do you use Floor planner to do a 3D virtual model?
- How do I make a scale model?
- How do you use the laser cutter? (to cut pieces for your model)
- How can I design a room to guarantee the safety of a child?
- How color and texture affect the overall mood of a room?
- Can CAD support the design process?
- Can our relationship with our accommodation change over time?
- To what extent can you build a relationship with someone you have never physically met?
- Is entertainment the most important factor for a hotel room to be comfortable?